Pagina's

9.9.11

'Two weeks school'

I had a really hard week so I'm glad it's finally weekend! My weekend is completely full of fun things . Tomorrow I go to my grandparents and in the evening a really fun appointment with a good friend of me. Sunday's the party of my boyfriend, last Thursday he went 18! Somewhere in between I just still make time for homework but that does not break my weekend. Last week I didn't had the time for making some pictures of my outfit but they are coming. For today I have just some random pictures of all my schoolstuff, some pictures of something I do not get enough of it (underwear) and (drum roll...) a quick look at my wardrobe. Now finish my boring talk and look at the pictures!

I really love beautiful underwear and I prefer to fringe (and pink ofcourse!)

My favorite model is from H&M and it's also cheap to.

School started two weeks ago.

Very very very cute case that I have.

Sneak peak of my wardrobe, want more?

B


Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten